Koboko Entertainment Family
Living For Humanity.
Koboko entertainment family
Who we are
KOBOKO ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY is a group of patriotic, responsible, responsive and dutiful persons, drawn from the South-Eastern demographic, of Nigeria, and across global Disapora.
- Not a club, society or Political Pressure Group
- Not politically attached to any known political party or caucus
- Not known or identified by any particular state in the southeast region.
- Not driven by any political aspiration, interest or sponsorship of anyone harbouring a political interest.
- Not affiliated to, or associated with, any club, Pressure Group, politically- exposed bodies or movement.
To galvanize, through personal, selfless, commitments, the enthronement of a world, where humanity lives in relative comfort, while chasing and attaining their dreams and aspirations.
To restore the dignity of South-Eastern Nigeria, through Humanitarian Outreaches and meaningful empowerments, thereby reducing avoidable mortalities, and ensuring socio-economic growth and development, across the region.
LIVING FOR HUMANITY.
Join the Cause.
Back to School Support
Donate atleast ₦10000 to send a child back to school!
Thanks to the patriotic, responsible, responsive and dutiful members of Koboko Family, there has been a burst of fresh air, into indigent, hapless, lives in “ALA IGBO”.
It's only possible because of friends like you
The Igba boi scheme.
The Igbo scheme forged in war creates billionaires till date.
stories of change
Mr. Ibe got a Turning Point.
Ibe experienced bankruptcy for years. His business suffered a series of upward and downward trend for over 20 years. Despite his struggles, For years, Ibe still managed to survive. It was only when he participated in a Koboko Family Humanitarian event that his fortune was changed.
“I wasn’t happy with my life for a longtime. I was always miserable and going to throw in the towel. That’s when Koboko Family reached out to me and turned my life around.”